User Account

Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
No account yet? Create an account to expedite checkout and be informed about new products and the latest updates. Register Free

Download Area
Show Cart
Your Cart is currently empty.

Advanced Search

Home Forums reKon audio VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor Trying to control the VST-AU Juno-106 in savihost
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All topics relating to the VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor VST, Audio Unit and Standalone application.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trying to control the VST-AU Juno-106 in savihost

Trying to control the VST-AU Juno-106 in savihost 4 years 1 month ago #175

• nooomy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey im trying to use this vst in reason but i cant get it to work! I cant controll the sliders because the program is not sending any cv signals our to the savihost :/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trying to control the VST-AU Juno-106 in savihost 4 years 1 month ago #176

• lanrosta
  • Administrator
Why use Savihost? You already have the Standalone version of the Editor. Please use that instead. Savihost is not a full featured DAW host. It is really just a simple VST Host Wrapper and it may not work with the software.

Trying to control the VST-AU Juno-106 in savihost 4 years 1 month ago #177

• nooomy
  • Fresh Boarder
Okey i got it to work, the juno is receiving and sending signals i can move all the sliders, send midi signals to the synth with the program.

But i would like to send CV signals from VST-AU juno-106 to propellerhead reason. I got the MIDI-OX, so my question is how do i route so i can detect the CV signals from VST-AU in Reason?

I hope you understand

Trying to control the VST-AU Juno-106 in savihost 4 years 1 month ago #178

• lanrosta
  • Administrator
Use MIDI and a MIDI to CV converter. You will have to look at the Reason documentation.

Trying to control the VST-AU Juno-106 in savihost 4 years 4 weeks ago #181

• geteka
  • Fresh Boarder
What exactly are you trying to do here? They way I read the question to me it seems like there might be some confusion over Reason CV data, Hardware non-midi Control Voltage or did you mean midi CC data?

Reason and VSTs and midi doesnt really play very well, unless you use reason and rewire the vst from another host. Or do you mean you need to send regular midi note on messages (in reason called cv and gate signals) to reason from the juno 106 (in that case you just use midi out on the juno into midi interface and set it up in reason and there is no need for the VST-AU Juno-106).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds