User Account

Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
No account yet? Create an account to expedite checkout and be informed about new products and the latest updates. Register Free

Download Area
Show Cart
Your Cart is currently empty.

Advanced Search

Home Forums reKon audio VST-AU Virus Editor Cannot activate in 10.10 OS X
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All topics relating to the VST-AU Virus Editor VST, Audio Unit and Standalone application.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot activate in 10.10 OS X

Cannot activate in 10.10 OS X 2 years 4 months ago #278

• djterrym
  • Fresh Boarder
Tried everything to get it to activate ,contacted support with them not able to help . as anyone else had this problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot activate in 10.10 OS X 2 years 4 months ago #279

• lanrosta
  • Administrator
I didn't see a support email from you recently, but yes, lot's of people on OSX 10.10.2 and 10.10.3 are having issues with activation. Apple changed their code when returning the platform (MAC) and it now either returns '0', or 'Unknown_Default' instead of 'MAC' and that causes activation to fail. I now have to recode the license system for all of my products due to this ridiculous change Apple has made. Thanks a lot Apple! I will be sending out emails to all users once the new license system is ready. So sorry for the hassle, but this is what happens when the big guys don't support their own legacy code that worked fine until OSX 10.10.2. Some version of OSX 10.10.0 and 10.10.1 may activate, and some won't. You can still use OSX 10.7 through 10.9.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds