Product Activation & De-Activation
The VST-AU Editor™ series products now make Activating your product online easy. Simply follow the instructions in the Product Activation software and you'll be up and running in no time. Product Activation requires that you have an internet connection available. Though, you may still activate the product on a computer that is not connected to the internet, online activation is the easiest way to activate your product.
Products can only be 'Activated' and run on a single computer at a time. Once you have activated this product on a computer, you cannot install and run it on another computer until you have successfully 'De-Activated' the product from the computer it was installed on.
To 'De-activate' your product so that you may use it on a different computer or need to re-install it, you will need to first uninstall the software from your computer and then follow the instructions within the 'Product De-Activation' application.
- You may download, install, run and activate this software on the same, single computer, with the same Operating System, using the same hard drive, as many times as you like.
- You may download, install, run and activate this software on a different computer, only if you have uninstalled and 'De-Activated' any prior product 'Activations' first.
- If you need to use the software on more than one computer at a time, multi-seat, and/or multi-platform licenses are available at quantity discounted prices.
- You may NOT share, distribute, sell, email, pirate, torrent, hack, reverse engineer, or copy this software or user account information in any way. Doing so violates your License and Use, and Terms of Service, and is also illegal.
- You may NOT use this product in any manner that would be considered illegal, harmful, or not as intended for its purpose and use. This includes using the product with incompatible hardware or software systems.